Automatic Three Indenters Digital Brinell Hardness Tester TIME®6206
TIME6206 automatic three indenters digital Brinell hardness tester adopts casting shell with strong rigidity and precise structure design, the load of test force is controlled by the sensor, which makes the whole structure compact and loading of test force stable and exact. The test process is controlled by CPU, automatically switching between the objective and the indenter.
● This instrument has 10 level of test force, 13 Brinell hardness test scales, suitable for different kinds of metal materials;
● With three indenters and two objectives, no need to change the indenters when testing different samples; with rigorous optical structure and high magnification, it makes the indentation observed clearly;
● According to the selected scale, with automatic shifting the instrument will automatically select the corresponding indenter and objective for measurement;
● The automatic lifting test table adopts precise structure with high stability, it automatically rises when start measuring, and then back to the focusing position for measuring after loading the test force, which realizes the one key automation;
● It adopts theintegrated design of hardness tester and panel computer; With Windows 7 operating system, it has all functions of computer;
● With CCD image measuring system, touch screen operating and displaying, it can preset the test force dwell time, adjust intensity of light source, show the indentation length, hardness value, test range and test number etc.;
● The software has the function of calibration, manual fine tuning and set up and down limit etc., which ensures the accuracy of measurement;
● Conversion scales of different kinds of hardness;
● Test result can be saved as WORD or EXCEL report and can be printed out;
● With USB port, VGA interface and network interface, it can connect to the internet and other devices for more optional functions.
Suitable for cast iron, steel products, nonferrous metals and soft alloys etc. Also suitable for some nonmetal materials such as rigid plastics and bakelite etc.