DC-23 Vibration Analyzer – the 4th generation dual channel vibration analyzer with synchronous channels. It is used for vibration analysis including levels, auto-, envelope-, cross-spectra measurements, orbits for condition monitoring, diagnostics, rotor balancing.
The DC-23 measures all the parameters simultaneously for two channels and from one time domain signal record. Is makes measurements much faster and more reliable for diagnostics and machine fault analysis.
- High resolution color screen and modern user friendly interface.
- Wide range of vibration analysis functions allows precise diagnostics of machine condition and condition based maintenance.
- Advanced technical specifications – frequency range up to 51 kHz, frequency resolution up to 51000 lines and dynamic range exceeding 100dB by vibration signal allow diagnostics of both slow an fast rotating machines
- Alarm levels can be set for each measurement point for each measurement that allows in-field results in condition monitoring.
- Defect frequencies can be displayed on spectra allowing in-field condition diagnostics.
- Balancing fo up to 4 planes machines. Field balancing in own supports.
- Run-in\coast down application to analyse amplitude-phase-frequency responce.
- Shock application for analysis of resonances in the structures.