TIME Group manufactured the first Leeb hardness tester in China in 1989 and has been the leading manufacturer of hardness testing equipment since then. Among all the TIME hardness testers, TIME®5350 is the best one with all the features. It looks like a mobile phone, easy to carry and makes a perfect tool for on-site hardness testing. Maximum 32GB MicroSD card can be used to store measured values.
● Simple menu with instruction, easy and convenient to use
● Conversion of common hardness scales (HL, HV, HB, HRC, HRB, and HS) & Conversion to Tensile Strength
● 7 types of optional impact devices, with auto recognition. Universal standard impact device D included.
● 3.5 inches 320 X 480 dot Matrix LCD screen shows sufficient info with clear image; three different levels of backlight ,meet different situation needs
● Memory of 200 groups of data , including the information of the onetime value, average value, date, impact direction, measuring times, material and hardness scales.
● Upper /lower limits setting and sound alarm
● Transfer to PC via USB or RS232 in Word & Excel format , with powerful PC Software included
● Maximum 32GB capacity MicroSD card can be used to store measured
● Removable printer optional and test values can be printed directly
● Built-in conversion table and HB value can be read directly if D/DC impact devices installed
● Software calibration function