TC600 rebar corrosion detector is designed for assessing the corrosion of the reinforced concrete structure and components by half-cell potential method, the electrode is passed over the surface of the concrete and the potential voltage difference is recorded, then the corrosion of rebar is assessed.
● Non-destructive testing the corrosion in rebar.
● Detection of the corrosion condition of the rebar accurately and conveniently by field potential measurement.
● Possibility to store, view, delete data and transfer all readings to PC with USB interface and serial port.
● Faster and more accurate processing of data, presentation of test area and reading as numbers or graphics.
● Display of measurement values in 9 grey-scale or colorful graphics.
● Permanent copper/copper sulphate reference electrodes to measure electrical potentials.