The pulse velocity tester IPSM-U+T+D allows to measure the strength and homogeneity of the concrete, bricks and other materials under the composition and surface sounding in products and designs for construction projects, inspection of buildings and structures, according to ASTM C597-16 (Standard Test Method for Pulse Velocity Through Concrete). Has the determining of the depth of cracks by the surface sounding probe function and also flaw detection mode (A-scan).
Measuring the strength and uniformity of construction materials by ultrasonic method NOVOTEST IPSM-U+T+D is designed for :
- detection of voids, cracks and defects encountered in the production and operation of structures (for process control and inspection of facilities);
- control and uniformity of concrete strength (Guidelines MDS 62-2.01), construction and composite materials, structures, bridges and waterworks;
- measure the depth of cracks in the tested materials;
- determine the density and elastic modulus fiberglass and so on;
- definitions of sound index of construction ceramics and abrasives;
- estimates of the porosity, fracturing and anisotropy of the material;
- assess the degree of maturity of the concrete in a monolithic concreting;
- visualize the presence of a signal (A-scan);
- the possibility of test the concrete (and other) constructions for internal defects, discontinuities;
- improve the accuracy of measurement of time intervals by allowing manual selection of the moment trip meter.
There are no reviews yet.