LGT-300 One side installation laser gas analyzer
O2, CO, CO2, H2O, HF, HCl, NH3, CH4 and etc.
LGT-350 laser moisture analyzer is a high precise analyzer for gas measurement, developed based on tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy. One-side mounting installation is much easier than cross-stack.
By using a tunable semiconductor laser, LGT series laser gas analyzer scans the specific absorption lines of the measured gas(no background gas) to get the second harmonic of the gas. Through processing and analyzing the second harmonic and the broadening information of the gas, the concentration of the gas is obtained.
Main functional modules of LGT-350 includes transmitter, receiver, reference unit and measurement unit. The transmitter drives the tunable diode to emit laser of certain wavelengths, which passes through the gas cell, then reaches the receiver. The receiver performs signal processing to obtain second harmonic signal, then calculates the concentration according to the relationship between the second harmonic signal and the gas concentration.
- Non-contact optical measurement, low drift and with long service life.
- One-side installation, no complex adjustment of optical path required.
- Reference gas cell adopted; online calibration; no disassemble needed
- “SIngle line spectrum” technology, free from interference of background gas
- In-situ measurement, no sample conditioning required and avoiding the problems that sample is absorbed during conditioning process, blocking, unit damage and etc.
- Low maintenance cost