The PHD Pro’6 range of high-voltage DC pinhole detectors (also known as ‘holiday detectors’) are ideal for rapid and effective testing of a wide range of non-conductive coatings and linings for pinholes, porosity, faults and other defects.
Battery-powered and fully portable; the PHD Pro’6 has an output voltage range of 0.5-6kV, making it able to perform high-voltage pinhole or ‘holiday’ tests on coating thicknesses from 4μm to 576μm.
The PHD Pro’6S (standard) kit includes a selection of accessory and electrode options; all supplied in a protective case. An extensive range of accessories and electrodes are available separately.
We also offer a PHD Pro’6C (complete) pinhole detection kit ; comprising an extensive range of accessories and electrodes; all supplied in a robust foam-lined transit case.
Standard kit includes:
- PHD Pro’6 holiday detector, probe handle & interconnecting lead
- Drum brush electrode
- 4 x rechargeable D-cell batteries and charger
- 5m earth lead on reel
- ESD anti-static wrist band
- Trailing earth lead
- 1 x 332mm insulated mid-section extension rod
- 1 x 332mm insulated end-section extension rod
- Rolling spring electrode attachment
- Knurled locknut & thumbnut
- 250mm phosphor-bronze brush electrode
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
- Instruction manual, calibration certificate & test voltage calculator
- Supplied in a protective executive-style case